I dont know how much more upsetting news i can take....

I think Im about to lose it... honest.. from Agenesis of the Corpus Collosum to Schienchphaly (sp) and it NOT being something I did to cause it, is now, u tested positive for an infection of some type that could have caused this issue... and there isnt anything u can take, since its an infection you could have had before or during pregnancy..... and today I also find out that she is falling more behind in growing. measuring 26-27 wks and im 32.. I dont know what to do anymore.. i caused an argument with my bf when i just wanted to explain how i felt on a certain topic (last night) he was unable to go with me today... i just NOW heard from him and my appt was at 11.... done at 1230.. and its 350pm. ugh im sooooooooo frustrated i dont know what to do anymore.. I give up

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 3:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hugsdon't ever give up!

jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• give it up and give it to God!! Pray about it he is the only one that can help
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 3:53 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• take a deep breath it will be ok hun i know its hard and remember some times the U/S is wrong i hope everything works out for you good luck
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 3:53 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I am so sorry so much is going wrong. I hope things get better for you.
    angelmommy11

Answer by angelmommy11 at 3:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I'm sorry things are rough. I hope they get better!
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 3:57 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• hugs keep ur head up
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• You need to soak in a nice long warm bath. Try Johnson & Johnson's Bedtime Bath. *hugs*
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 7:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Good Luck *Hugs*
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:45 AM on Mar. 2, 2011