Who has delivered before 36 weeks ( at about 30 weeks + ?) and how long was your baby in the hospital ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i had a 33 week and a 35 week baby. my 33 weeker was in for 3 weeks, my 35 for a week... for different reasons. they are healthy now though, except for asthma
    RyansMommie07

Answer by RyansMommie07 at 4:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Thanks ! I was told I may go into labor early and im on week 33 so I just want the odds to be on our side.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• i had my baby at 29wks by emergency c-section due to me having severe preeclampisa and my placenta abrupted... she was in teh NNICU for 11wks and came on home on her due date
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 4:30 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I had my son at 28 weeks, he was in the NICU for 3 months. Usually they are in there until the due date. (not always, but usually)
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• it's hard to say how long the LO will be in the hospital there are a lot of factors that decide that.. I havent had a baby early I'm expecting my first now and i asked the same question lol
    jaydensmommy427

Answer by jaydensmommy427 at 4:58 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I had my daughter at 34 weeks and she was in the hospital for about 10 days. By three months, no one could tell she was a preemie.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• i am on baby number one and am almost 36 weeks but my step sister had a baby at 18 weeks and she was in the hospital for 6 months...she was a twin and the twin didnt make it but now she is a healthy 2 almost 3 years old she is just a little small...her 1 year old sister is taller than she is...my sister in law had my nephew at 29 weeks and he was in the hospital for 6 weeks with a hole in his heart that still effects him when he gets sick and has a fever...good luck
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I was 36 weeks when I delivered our son and we went home the next day. He was still 8 lbs and 21 inches, though, so he was barely considered early.

33 weeks seems like you'll have pretty good odds! I hope your baby hangs out a little longer, though and everything goes well!
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 7:45 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Good Luck!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:44 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Thank you all !!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Mar. 2, 2011