Test ?

Does anybody know if the brand "equate" for pregnancy test any good...I've never tried it before,do they come out defective?or are they accurate just like first responce????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• As long as the control and test lines are pink, not blue. The blue tests are more prone to errors and evaporation lines.
    Trekkie

Answer by Trekkie at 4:26 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• i have never tired them i have always used EPT or First Response to me they are the best thats my opinion
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 4:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I have used several different brands of pregnancy tests and they all worked. I'm sure different people have had different experiences, you can try it and if it comes up positive take another and if it's positive then make a dr. appt. No sense in spending extra money if you don't have to.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• That's exactly what I think,but it came out negative and they have blue lines:/ (and its my first time using that brand)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I didnt like that brand. I used the dollar store brand and those worked for me just as well as those outrageously expensive ones.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Cheap pregnancy tesst come out negative for me. First response comes out positive for me. I don't know. I've tried both.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 5:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• this brand is fine to use...just also get tested at ur ob/gyn to be sure
    tabcat816

Answer by tabcat816 at 6:54 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• equate is just the walmart brand of pregnancy tests and it worked for me even though the line showed up really light for a positive reading so i waited a week just to be sure and it showed up positive then too...so everytime i took them before that they were right too..i say if you wanna check and are trying to be budget conscious it is pretty good but if you have any problems then wait a week and get an ept
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I think itll be fine.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:43 AM on Mar. 2, 2011