• In the Spotlight:

Las Vegas Hotels

My husband and I are going to Las Vegas Sunday-Friday, and out hotel is paid for until thursday morning, I'm trying to find a nicer hotel to stay at on the strip for thursday night. I need some help though. What hotels have you stayed and give me the pros and cons for each! THANKS

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Travel

• Only have ever stayed at the Stratosphere. Pros: truly unique, views are best on the strip.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• they are all different so it depends on what kind of thing you like...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I mean ultimately a romm is a room is a room, but the hotel itself is themed differently than the next
    charlotsomtimes

• I liked the Mirage because the air smelled cleaner and the noise of the slots wasn't too loud. I also like the pool.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 7:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Paris,Cesar's,Bellagio,Luxor,Wynn. Have Fun! :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I have been to Las Vegas many times. I would stay at Mandalay Bay. I have stayed at MGM, Luxor, Mirage, Treasure Island, Hilton, Mandalay Bay and Ceasers. Have a great time!
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 5:39 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I recently came back from Vegas for a conference we stayed at the Riviera but I heard that the Venetian was the place to be. The Belagio was gorgeous
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 8:35 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Well we just came back 2 weeks ago and my favoriate is Treasure Island because there is the pirate show every night weather permitting and front row for all guest staying there and it is centuraly located in the middle and close to the bus stop too and my second is the Riveira Hotel across the street from Circus Circus nice BIg rooms and great casino and the bus stop is right outside the front door.
    I really don't have any cons for either of them and the price at the Riv is cheaper.....you will like it we stayed there 2 weeks ago
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• We've stay at the South Point Hotel and Sunset Coast. We enjoy both of them.

We use TripRes.com and have gotten great deals on off season times.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:15 PM on Mar. 25, 2011