Where did you meet your dh/so?

We met at work. How romantic.

Hatsumomo

Asked by Hatsumomo at 4:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Through a dating club ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• We met at his brother's birthday party. My best friend was at the time dating his brother's best friend.
    elliecooper

Answer by elliecooper at 4:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Initially online, but we lived by one another and became friends. I was with someone, so was he. We were all friends. Then the person he was with cheated on him and he was single. My husband and I split up (husband cheated) and again both of us were single by choice or dating others. After a couple years (like 3) he said he wanted to date me. I said no. We stayed friends and well eventually did start dating and I figured out I actually loved him. Been together ever since.

Answer by gemgem at 4:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I met my hubby at the mall....we saw each other, smiled, and him and his friend followed me and my friend around the mall the whole day.....finally when I was leaving he got the guts to ask me for my phone number!! We've been together for 18 1/2 yrs.!
    bldsukr

Answer by bldsukr at 4:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• He is 3 yrs younger then me. we known each other all our lives.His grandparent are my parent best friends. His aunt is my best friend. His mother changed a few of my diapers. lol

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I was dating his cousin.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I met my husband online on Eharmony, lol. no joke though. I originally went on their as a joke between my mom & I. She claimed I met all my exs on their and I said no that site is probably just a bunch of bull and only for people's money. So I created a profile to prove I was right and she was wrong. I filled out the profile 100% honest, but never was serious about reading any messages I received from anyone or trying to talk to anyone. Then one day I was bored and went on the site because I was curious how many messages I might have in the inbox total. Well my now husband had sent me a message with the subject line saying, Hello Beautiful Ma'am. I laughed because that to me was corny and funny but cute. I opened the message read it and something told me to respond back, I did. We talked for months online via email and thru texts/phone calls. then finally met in person then a month later got together. been together since.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• We met the first day of 10th grade in homeroom/math class. That was in september and we started dating in december. This was in 1992 and we are still in love and as happy as we were then :)
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 4:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• On line way before eharmony or match.com though...we talked for about a month before meeting
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 4:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I hand picked him off MySpace, heh. I was having a really hard time finding guys I was attracted to, so one day I did a search for single guys between 25-35, over 6ft, within 5 miles (or something like that). Got 1000+ "matches", went through all of them, found about 3-4 that I actually thought were attractive, sent them a message, went out with all of them, and he was the best of the lot, so I kept him :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:59 PM on Mar. 1, 2011