how do i get pregnant? i know have sex on ovulation days, but is there anything else that i can do or take to help?

hubby and i have been trying for awhile now and i really would like to know if there was anything that we could do to help us get pregnant faster.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• The best way to get pregnant is to count 14 days from the first day of your period and have sex on day 14-18. After having sex put a pillow under your bottom and stay laying down for atleast 20 minutes. I know it sounds dumb but it works. I had a hard time getting pregnant with #4 and I actually got these tips off babycenter way back when.
    Anonymous

• Well, step number one would be to go see your ob/gyn. They need to do a general check-up to be sure that there are no problems. Then, after all is good & you get the go-ahead... You & DH both need to be taking a daily vitamin. You can even take prenatals (actually, that's best), and your hubby can just take a regular multivitamin. Also, do NOT use lubricants. They damage sperm. When we were TTC, I would always prop my butt up on a pillow or two after sex & lay there for 30 or so minutes. I did all of the above, and apparently it worked, because my son is 10 months old! lol Good luck! : )
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 7:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Try charting your temperature for awhile! It works!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 7:50 PM on Nov. 20, 2008