Am I the only one who......

So we went out & bought Bambi on DVD today! I get super excited to get a new classic Disney movie on DVD. My daughter (three) & I will curl up in bed enjoy some cookies & watch it together for her first time & usually my first time in a long time!

For weeks my daughter would ask when we were going to be able to see it, so it was exciting to go pick it up & immediately back home she begged to put it in! One weird thing about my child is she dosent exactly like the new pixar movies. She likes to stick to the classic disney stuff! So we are constantly collecting the DVD's as they come out of the vault or as I find them at a local music/movie store that buys used ones & resells them. We have been able to snag Cinderella & Peter Pan at this used place which has been great two of her fave stories!

So am I the only one who is crazy for disney movies!? I hope to collect them all as insane as that may sound but when I love being able to watch them whenever I like, I will certainly be holding on to them all even after shes not as interested in them.

Lion King comes out this fall I cant wait! That one was my fave disney movie as a child! What was yours? As an adult though Beauty & the Beast is one of my faves, of course I flipped out when it came out last fall haha

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• disney classics arent called clasics for nothing they relate to every age and are fantastic family movies
    redneckmomma21

Answer by redneckmomma21 at 4:57 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Your not the only one I watch them all the time and I am glad they are bringing them back out for my LO to watch when she gets here, I dont like the newer movies from Pixar they just dont do justice to the ones I watched when I was a kid.

jaydensmommy427

Answer by jaydensmommy427 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I have all the original Disney movies on VHS and have slowly been collecting them on DVD. I LOVE them and have since i was little.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• i'm the opposite.
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 4:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• We have the whole Disney collection of movies on VHS, but slowly collecting them on DVD now. I think I might have missed a few that came out of the vault, but I still keep an eye out. I immediately snagged beauty and the beast the minute it got released.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 4:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• honestly i was scared of alot of them growing up like when the dragon appears in sleeping beauty when babi is running throught the forest trying to avoid the shots so i honestly did watch many of them
    Dani3lla

Answer by Dani3lla at 4:52 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Disney movies have always scared my kids. We prefer pixar movies.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• my 4 year old also loves all the old Disney classics. we found a bunch at a store that sells used DVD's and such. i dont necessarily collect them, but i do keep an eye out on certain ones and we have pretty much all the ones i watched as a kid. i think her favorite is Aladdin :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:12 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Bambi makes me sad ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I love them too! I like alot of cartoons! :)
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 5:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2011