Tee Ball ?s

Just signed my 4 year old son up for tee ball. Do you think he needs cleats? And how big of a glove do you think he would need? I figured you moms would have better input than the teenager at the sporting good store.

hrt_0928

Asked by hrt_0928 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Yeah he will. I am pretty sure they are required. I always get my kids their own equipment as well, especially the helmet (dont want them sharing ya know lice is out there lol).
    Glove you need to take him with you and see what size is best. I started my dd with a 9 inch glove but her hands are small. A 9 in or 10 inch should be good though. Here is some info on gloves
    http://coachteeball.com/ChoosingtheRightGloveTip.htm

Helmets are on sale at my walmart, you can check there or go to a sporting goods store for those. Our league also requires a face mask so call the people sponsoring it and ask if they require it too. I also get a bat and again a small one is usually best for obvious reasons.

Answer by gemgem at 4:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2011