Baby Names...Help?!?

Ok so i am just over 17 weeks and we want a name down solid before the birth of our newest baby. we have narrowed it down to six. 3 girls and 3 boys names. My DH is asking for opinions at work and i am asking on here. Our families are also being asked but naturally we will pick our favorite

Girls:
Addison Dayle
Caidyn Jayna
Alexiana Leigh

Boys:
Elijah Austin John
Liam Elijah
Elijah James
as you can see we like Elijah a lot

BrandonBearsMom

Asked by BrandonBearsMom at 4:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• All 6 names you picked are fantastic but ask yourself is this what you want? I chose my daughters name from ancestors in my family and to be truthful the name fit her perfect, Meghan from a great great Aunt and Rose from my sister that passed. So whatever you choose will be perfect.
    Crazee854

Answer by Crazee854 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I like Addison and Elijah John
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Addison Dayle

Elijah James

Cute names BTW, Congrats!
    mom2twingirl797

Answer by mom2twingirl797 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Addison Dayle & Elijah James

I think those are the names that will give your kids the least trouble with spelling & pronunciation.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• My friend picked out Caroline for her baby and called her that thru the end of her pregnancy. When she was born my friend was lookn at baby and said she doesnt look like a Caroline and she took a nap. Hubby was up worried that the baby had no name the first day and he loved the name elizabeth. When my friend woke up he told her that he thought she was an elizabeth (which they had discussed before) and she agreed. I know you want a name now..but really you have plenty of time to change your mind!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:50 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• To crazee854: the baby names book that is like a thousand pages? its the most read book in my house other than Elmo's ABC's and goodnight moon. But i totaly get what your saying. thanks for the advice :)

BrandonBearsMom

Comment by BrandonBearsMom (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Addison Dayle for a girl
    Elijah James or Elijjah John for a boy
    team21

Answer by team21 at 4:50 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I like Addison Dayle and Elijah James. I will give you my girl names I never got to use. Laura Emily and Sarah Elizabeth.
    dlshaner

Answer by dlshaner at 4:57 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Addison Dayle and Elijah James are my favorite... I love James as a middle name. That's my sons middle name too!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 5:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Liam Elijah

i know it's not an option but
    Caidyn Dayle
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 12:43 AM on Mar. 2, 2011