Besides charting are there other ways to figure out if you are ovulating?

my cycles are SHORT 21-24 days at most! I am FRUSTRATED!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 4:45 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Ovulation Prediction Kits (OPKs)
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I REALLY react to the hormone changes, so I can usually tell with fair accuracy when I am ovulating without the kits (although they could be useful to confirm!) based on my sex drive. If I can't focus on anything else than attacking LP at night...well...that is my night to get pregnant. Nature is full of trickery like that.

Changes in mucus also occur, and LP says it feels different and more appealing to him when I am ovulating as well.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:58 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• OPKs are NOT accurate and can NOT tell you if you are ovulating. They can only tell you that you've had an LH surge that indicates that you MIGHT ovulate.

There is simply NO OTHER way outside of your doctor's office to confirm that ovulation is occuring.

Why not just chart??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Anonymous