Is it too early to put up the outdoor Christmas decorations?

We are expecting heavy snow for a week. Tomorrow is the last day before the snow hits. Normally, I wait until the day after Thanksgiving but this year I want to put them up because of the snow.

pugpin

Asked by pugpin at 7:21 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Home & Garden

• IMO it's almost Thanksgiving..put everything up while you can. A lot of my neighbors put theirs up and just don't light anything up until the day after Thanksgiving.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I say, "Go for it." Your the one who will be out in the snow putting up decorations freezing your tail end off. Who cares what other neighbors think. Thanksgiving is just a week away. :O)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 7:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• My neighbors have theirs up already

Anonymous

• Not at all. I have had mine stuff up for two weeks now. (And it's not snowing around here yet!) LOL!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:48 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• No. We put ours up at Thanksgiving. Which it is almost here. I would of done it already but my honey is out to sea and I want him to help me.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 7:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I should have done it earlier today. The snow already started! Grrrrrr. Burrrrr.
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 9:37 PM on Nov. 20, 2008