Morning or Evening?

What is your favorite time of the day? I like the mornings because that is when i have the most energy, but i do like the evenings when i have some down time. When it comes to having a job though i am for sure a morning person. I dont do well working at night.

team21

Asked by team21 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Morning

Answer by louise2 at 5:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I like evenings. My roommate gets home at 4:30 and then I'm not alone anymore. I'm alone most of the time during the week, as I'm unemployed and my son doesn't live with me. On the days I don't get to see him, I'm super lonely! At least in the evening I have company!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 5:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• evening
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 5:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I work shift work, so it really just depends. Sometimes my evenings are everyone else's mornings!!
    hrh.sassypants

Answer by hrh.sassypants at 5:28 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I like evenings, some how I get my sudden burst of energy and motivation more at night than in the morning. I have always been one to enjoy sleeping in, but with two young boys and one of them that attends school that doesn't happen anymore.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• For me it's a little of both.  Mornings are when I get a little peace and quiet before my day begins.  Then I hurry up and get all of my cleaning done and have some down time in the evenings too.  My days aren't hard so all day is basically good for me, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Its mornings for me.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 5:45 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Evening for me
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 5:58 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• morning. by evening i just want to sleep.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 6:58 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Evenings. Mornings are ruff for me. It is really hard to get up and get going in the morning. Most nights I do not sleep very well and I end not falling asleep until 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 8:43 PM on Mar. 1, 2011