Las Vegas question

This might be totally stupid but how far out is the "LAS VEGAS SIGN" and how do you get to it? I want to take pictures in front of it. Sorry if this is super stupid!

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 5:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Travel

• It's not far...I'm no good with north/south, etc so I'll try to explain the best I can, lol!
    If you're heading down the strip in the direction going from Treasure Island towards The Luxor, keep going until you reach what seems to be the edge of town. You'll start passing small hotels, camping areas, things like that. It's maybe a few miles out, in the center median between the lanes. You'll come up on the backside of it coming from this direction
    Neelah

Answer by Neelah at 5:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• It is at the very south end of the strip.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:04 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• South end of the the strip.. Its not too far. just not walkable
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 5:37 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Look at this map and it's just a little futher down south from there. It's on the center divider on the strip.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:05 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Its about 1.5 hours from the strip going east...not sure the other directions.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2011