Is this an example of Useful Idiots to the Union Cause?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M3DLGP4UKQ&feature=player_embedded

“You either work for someone else or you work for yourself.  And most people work for someone else in a way that they aren’t free.  You don’t really get to decide your work.  For example, I work at Noodles, a restaurant, and basically it’s a dictatorship there.  We’re told exactly what we’re going to cook, how we’re going to cook it, what time we’re going to get there. And basically if they don’t like what we’re doing, they try and tell us what to do.  If we don’t listen, they get rid of us,” the employee said.

myame

Asked by myame at 5:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• OHHH MY GAAAAAAAAWD!!!! That kid is about as CLUELESS as they come..... His evil tyrant of a boss telling him and other employees what time to work! What they can cook! Ohhh the Horror...... What a Pathetic waste!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I HEARD this guy today! The full thing is HYSTERICAL! Idiot. BAHAAHAHAHA...I hope those "dictators' fire his happy butt!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:57 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Is this idiot the Poster Child for Great Young Minds fighting for the Socialist Cause?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Who has he been listening to? "Workers take control of the place where they work." Hmmmm, I wonder how that will work for me? I go tell my principal that I believe we should pray in school. He says no, so I take control and I do it anyway...........can you say 'unemployed'?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I'll bet his parents are heavily dependent and supportive of their union job(s)!! Just a hunch! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:09 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• going crazy

He has NO brain...

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 10:31 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• lol, what a loser
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:32 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I feel like......I feel like, I feel like----I feel like putting my shoe up his ass.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:22 AM on Mar. 2, 2011