I cant believe it!

I cant believe it! My three year old & I went out to Target & Walmart today & I am just now noticing that we have 12-15 diapers maybe left *sigh* My options are to either go back out tonight to grab a box OR get some thursday & at that point I will be very low like only a few on hand low.

I have anxiety attacks about when supplies get low so I will be going out tonight to get them so I dont have to have anxiety tomorrow over them. SO has the car & will have it the majority of the day so its not an option to just grab some tomorrow, I have like 12 to 15 left but again my anxiety will sky rocket by tomorrow evening!

Annoying! Anyone else do something dumb or annoying like this before!?

BTW I used to always keep up on diapers like have one box open & an extra one waiting. When I opened up the second box in the house I'd buy a new one. Now that then prospect of potty training is hopefully on the horizone (we've tried but failed a few times!) I try not to over buy b/c they arent cheap but I keep forgetting to grab ones when the box I have is low dur!

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It's easily done. I often forget to buy nappies AND wetwipes!! It's many times I start panicking at my partner, telling him to run to the shops before it closes to pick up a pack. They are expensive, though. I am lucky that my son only wears them to go to bed now. Best get them tonight if you are that worried.
    Rae1990

Answer by Rae1990 at 6:01 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• If the risk of running out of diapers causes you anxiety, why not have some cloth diapers on hand , just in case ?
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 5:59 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Are there any in the diaper bag? Maybe that will be enough to get ya thru?
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• i always run to walmart for dipers or formula end up spending 200 bucks grabbing things while im there then when i get home relix i didnt get what i went for to bigin with
    Dani3lla

Answer by Dani3lla at 6:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I never thought to keep cloth diapers around. Like I said I was always ahead by having an extra box in the house but at this point I dont wanna get stuck with a $20 box that we cant use. I suppose we could always pass them along to another small child but still. I will run out as soon as I can pull my daughter away from her curious george on the tv which I am sure will not go over so well! Its a new movie that she got today & SO dosent want her to stay here with her again annoying lol but I will feel better when I have more in the house. I checked the diaper bag too that was the first thing I did lol
    Mel30248

Comment by Mel30248 (original poster) at 6:04 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Really if your down and desperate you can use almost anything for a diaper, I've had to use a t-shirt before so really nothing to worry yourself about. I have anxiety and it really does help to talk to someone during an anxiety attack, they get your mind off the panic.
    friendorfoe

Answer by friendorfoe at 6:15 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I have anxiety issues however, never over running low on diapers. Might be due to me having 40 cloth diapers in the closet :)
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 6:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• .....
    Anonymous