Are you prepared for your upcoming little one?

I am 31 weeks and seriously just today started getting it together.  With my 1st born, I had everything baby wise that I wanted up and ready to go and my hospital bag was packed and repacked by 20 weeks, lol.  With my 2nd and 3rd it was pretty much the same.  A little later though.  This is the latest I have ever waited to get the babys stuff, lol.  I got the bassinet/playpen and a swing.  Still, that's it, lol.  Oh and clothes.  I got this one clothes when my other kiddos got their new clothes. Are you prepared or playing the wait game, lol?

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 6:02 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i am almost 36 weeks just had my baby shower and i still havent set up the baby bed yet...i am sooooooo not ready lol
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 6:53 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• OMG HOUSTON! Didn't know you were pregnant too. Lol. I'm due April 25 w my 4th baby.
    I'm all ready! Dh & our LOs are so excited... In fact my 3 yo told me I look like I am going to pop! hahaha
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 6:04 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• LOL. I don't think you did!!!! You are now though lol
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• not anywhere near ready
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 6:15 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• im only 18 weeks but with my first i was ready for the most part, but i honestly didnt have my husband build the crib till the night the baby was born he actually went and bought the crib while i was in the hospital i guess we really put everything off, since he worked from home at the time. but i know with this baby we will be ready before hand
    KatrinaLubsXavi

Answer by KatrinaLubsXavi at 6:30 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• And your not on my friends list WHY?!  I thought I had sent you one already!

MrsHouston47302

Comment by MrsHouston47302 (original poster) at 6:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2011