Have you ever tried to kiss your baby and had them turn real quick and latch on to a part of your face??

LOL!!! My son just gave me a blood blister the size of a dime on my lip. LOLOLOL. It was soooooooo funny. I can't believe how powerful those little lips and mouth are!!!

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 7:31 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol yeah when they are little they latch on to whatever my son latched on to my arm once and left a hicky lol it was cute they are strong little suckers thats for sure.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:32 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• my daughter is almost six months old and sometimes she'll latch onto my nose! it is the funniest thing!
    rachelsmommy78

Answer by rachelsmommy78 at 7:36 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• No, but my daughter did that to my nipple once.. I thought she was done and turned, OMG that hurt!
    Anonymous

• Haha YES! How funny is that!!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:42 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Or when they latch onto the wrong part of your boob, like just skin?? owie!!!!
    prettyrayray