HOw to get out dog smell oder in the carpet?

I can not stand the smell of a dog and hes not allowed in any room with carpet except the game room and on my living room rug.

his88angel

Asked by his88angel at 6:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Pets

• oxyclean and really hot water or bissell carpet shampoo (blue bottle) works great.
    Tracee F.

Answer by Tracee F. at 6:13 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• My Dh and I own a carpet cleaning business. The product I recommend for smells is XO. You can buy it online at several places as well as QVC, it's also all natural, so you aren't putting chemicals on it.

Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I buy a product from the janitorial supply company called Active. It's mixed with water to remove and sanitize all odors and surfaces. I swear by it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:20 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I'm glad you posted this, I don't know how many different cleaners I've used on my carpet! They've all gotten the stain out but the smell is still there. :P
    Wendy_June

Answer by Wendy_June at 6:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• the local stores should carry a pet spray kinda like febreze i used that on my carpet i used it twice a day for 2 days and the smell came out
    RyleesMama22708

Answer by RyleesMama22708 at 3:16 AM on Mar. 3, 2011