Equate early responce?

Has anyone had problems with this pregnancy test??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No problems. Worked just fine.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:26 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• i didnt really have a problem but the vertical like was really really light so i didnt really know if it was positive but i waited a week and took another one and turns out it was right lol
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 6:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• No, they worked for me and I had a postive.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 7:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• OH YES. Took 1 suppose to be 1 line (the control)=no 2 lines=yes. I got the control line and a dotted line. So i took a plus or minus test (speaks for its self right?) I got an "L". So after carefully reading all the tiny print paperwork that came in the box it said any indication of a positive meant assume positive. Dr told me that i was just taking it too soon and my body wasn't producing enough of the hormone to give the test a full positive yet, to behave my self and wait a week. One week later I got two solid lines almost instantly.

Liberty979

Answer by Liberty979 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Nope. Good Luck
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:41 AM on Mar. 2, 2011