how early was it for you...

I just found out im 4 weeks pregnant and my boobs hurt so bad... How early did yours start to hurt? And if they never did your lucky.....

YAY BABY #2~!

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 7:34 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i swear mine hurt from day one of being pregnant lol.17wks and they still hurt. congrats on the new addition.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:35 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Maybe at like 8 weeks they really started, it's pretty much gone now. I'm 21 weeks... Good luck with baby number two!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:37 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• about 3.5 weeks along. It hurt so bad to take my bra off. It does ease up at about 14 weeks. I have gone a couple of months of not much tenderness but they are starting to be sore again.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• They were super tender at first and then my nipples started itching like crazy... so get ready for that too haha, it may or may not pass... most likely will before week 20
    not-so-des-hw

Answer by not-so-des-hw at 7:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• LOL Mine hurt right away thats how I knew I was pregnant. LOL I think that it is different for everyone.
    CMead02

Answer by CMead02 at 7:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I found out that I was pregnant when I was 4 weeks. My breast hurt before I found out, probably a couple of weeks before.
    GoGreenMom68

Answer by GoGreenMom68 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I am one of the ones that didn't hurt. :) As soon as I mentioned that to my husband, my son elbowed me on his way over me and it has been like that ever since. I won't hurt then my 21 month old will cause pain!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:05 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• mine hurt a little after week 3 but now it pretty much only hurts when the hubby trys to get 'sexy'
    leapyear

Answer by leapyear at 10:25 PM on Nov. 20, 2008