Good books for 11 year old girls?

Help me out please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• The classic Nancy Drew! If she is a good reader and is a higher reading level Lurlene McDaniel writes awesome books but they are for Young Adult. They are not books with sex in them but she write on serious issues about young teens going through real life problems and medical problems. Hell I'm an adult and I still read her books when new ones come out.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:55 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• The Magic Tree House books by Mary Pope Osborne. It's about two kids that travel back through history to solve problems. I loved them when I was her age and my sister is 13 and still loves them. She'll be entertained while learning something about history.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 7:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Nancy Drew, Harry Potter, Little House on the Prairie, Caddie Woodlawn, Island of the Blue Dolphins, If you go to your library, they should give you a list...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Are you there God , its me Margaret, by Judy Blume
    Jessesmomma2009

Answer by Jessesmomma2009 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• The classic Nancy Drew; The Magic Tree House books by Mary Pope Osborne; Nancy Drew, Harry Potter, Little House on the Prairie, Caddie Woodlawn, Island of the Blue Dolphins; Are you there God , its me Margaret, by Judy Blume--or anything by Judy Blume; you can go to the library or do an online search and get ideas as to what books that age likes
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 11:26 AM on May. 16, 2011