Does this really happen??? EWWW adult content

My aunt was watching a def leopard documentary and saw the ways fans got back stage. She saw that mothers and daughters would have sex with eachother to get backstage! Im gonna vomit! Do ppl really do this?? I know ppl are out there but who would do this especially for a frigin band?!

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 6:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Entertainment

• I agree it's disgusting, no doubt about that. And would I do it? Not in a million years. But as long as nobody gets hurt in the process, I just can't get too upset about it. They want to say they "partied with rock stars". To me, and most normal people, it just makes them look like sick puppies. In their eyes, it makes them a little rockstar-ish themselves, I guess.... Who knows. It's vile, but in the end, harmless. I'm more worried about more serious things, I guess.

What kind of dodo bird would give me a down vote for that answer anyway? Silly...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:22 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• there are sick people in the world and yes there are some disgusting ones who would. turns my stomach to.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 6:51 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• That reminds me of a story my dad told...him and my mom went to an Outlaws concert and had a few friends well, they got invited to the hotel the band was staying at b/c one of the members liked one of the girls with my parents. They were all partying and she was sitting on his lap. When my parents were ready to leave, they said "Ok, M. We'll pick you up tomorrow whenever you call us." She jumped up and said "I'm not sleeping with him just cause he's famous!!!" and my dad said the look on that guys face was so funny. Apparently he doesnt get turned down a lot.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 6:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I never heard of that, but it is disgusting.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 6:53 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• All I can say is EWWW and I sure hope not that is wrong!
    AbbeyKAy

Answer by AbbeyKAy at 6:57 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I dont like to judge either Anouck. BUT moms and daughters! I def have to judge that one! lol
    Steph319

Comment by Steph319 (original poster) at 7:05 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Oh please, OF COURSE that happens. Not just with the super bands, you'd be surprised what some girls/women would do to say they were "with the band". An old roommate of mine was the drummer for a pretty popular local band, and the things he'd tell me about.... Man oh man. Not my bag of tea, but hey, as long as everybody is willing, able and legal, who am I to judge?
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:03 PM on Mar. 1, 2011