Has anyone retried to sale avon even though they owe avon some money

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• no they are trying to get me to pay for a shipment i never got to.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce).  http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/  

Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products. 

Answer by rkoloms at 8:02 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• lol...how it is all setup is messed up anyway. I don't like not getting paid up front for products. Anyway..I was thinking about rejoining but I never made enough money to do anything with it except order more stupid books. There are thousands of reps in my opinion and why am I going to allow someone else whom I have never met and didn't sign up under take my money away from me? The manager earns when I recruit and when I earn yet...I signed up online..I have never met this woman..she has never come to my house. Its stupid
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:44 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• No, but let me tell you what works for me. I provide groups with fundraisers where they make 50% of what they sell. I provide them with colorful brochures. They do all the work. I punch in the order & the product goes striaght to the group. No delivery for me. It is that easy. My groups come back year after year. The company used to be known as Home Interiors. After 50 years in business, they mergered with Home & Garden Party to form Celebrating Home. There are always contests where you can win all kinds of prizes, trips and even cars. Right now we are in the middle of a promotion where I can win a trip to New York. In March, you can get a fundraising kit that will get you started for $99.00 or if you want to do both the fundraising & the parties, you can get a kit with product valued over $350.00 for $99.00. Feel free to ask me any questions you have or go to www.homeinteriors.com/ttgiffin I'll be glad to help.
    ttgiffin

Answer by ttgiffin at 4:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2011