What Would You Do???????

few years ago my older son was at wal-marts with me.thing is my son has examza(dont think i spelled it right).an yes it was over 99% of his body.

well i had a lady stop me an ask if i had burned my son.an more or lesstold me what a bad mom i was.then a few days later children services showed up at my door.come to find out the lady had fallowed me all over the store then fallow me home an wrote down my address.

i'm not sure what i should have done.but i did press charges against her.but nothing ever came of it.but its happen again.an this time the cs is bringing that case back up.should i tell them that that case was dropped an sealed or let them dig around an find out they are in the wrong?

PandoraDragon

Asked by PandoraDragon at 7:12 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• How dare they! You should tell them the case is sealed and tell them what is wrong with your son. They will soon find out the truth, no need to go through the past. And anyway, if it's that bad it's obviously in his doctors notes, right? Put them in thier place!!
    Rae1990

Answer by Rae1990 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Um, can we say stalker! That lady is nuts I would have called the police also.  I would tell them it was sealed.  They aren't allowed to use that info against you anyways.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• that is just awful. I would let them look everything up, because you can prove everything through your doctor and through social services, they should still have a report of it.
    I feel bad for you that you had to deal with that nasty lady.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:17 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Since you've done nothing wrong it's only an inconvenience when CPS shows up. Let them dig that case back up if they want. You can always get a note from the pediatrician that states severe eczema. They'll find out eventually they are wrong again. It's always best that they do look into it, because you know the one time they don't a child will be in danger. So don't fault them for doing their job and don't make it any more difficult for them than it already is. You've got the doctor on your side.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:20 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• ive had that before when my boy was two he broke his leg and had a cast on and one women ask how it happened i told her from a bounce house and she gave me a dirty look like i did it to my kid... crazy.. let it go
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 7:22 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• How did it get sealed? Why would you want it sealed? It's times like this that it needs to be seen so sealing it isn't a good idea.
    Anonymous

• miritrose-i didnt have them sealed the cs did.when a case is closed they seal it.at least thats what i was told last time i had to deal with them....
    PandoraDragon

Comment by PandoraDragon (original poster) at 7:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• either your not telling us something.. cause the doctor should have records of this. and there are plenty of meds out there to cure it.. So take better care of your son.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 5, 2011