How come I dont sweat?

I work out really hard, I ran 3 miles today and never once broke a sweat. Am I dehydrated or maybe not working out hard enough?
I personally think I work out hard, and I try to drink plenty of water but I just dont sweat, anybody know why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Wow, I have similiar concerns when I workout, too. I can do the same work out as my friends and they are sweating from the activities. And I walk away like its no big deal and not sweaty at all. What does that mean?
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I would like to know too but I'm glad I'm not the only one
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Me too, me too!  I've been this way since I was a child and nobody has ever had the answer.  I've always said I have a faulty thermostat.  Instead of sweating I just get over-heated and my face turns red and I have to immediately cool down.  The doctors have just told me to try to stay in a cool environment and try not to get too hot.  Gee, thanks Docs.!

JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 7:48 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I think not everyone sweats a lot. As long as you have that "glow" feeling of being hot and knowing your heart rate is up and you are getting good exercise, don't stress it if you aren't sweating a ton.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I would try to drink more water.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 5:54 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Talk to your doctor....you could have an autoimmune disorder....I know there's one for lack of sweating, but I can't google it right now...
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2011