Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Molded it still good?

I cut the moldy parts off...surface only. Is it still good to eat?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Food & Drink

Answers (7)
  • I wouldnt eat it, but then again I am a big germ freak I cant eat anything that is expired by more than a day or 2.

    Answer by merandaobrien at 7:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

  • I would not eat it either.

    Answer by older at 7:42 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

  • mold= garbage to me!!

    Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

  • Uh, no...

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

  • No I wouldnt eat it but my husband would! lol

    Answer by texasgurl33 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

  • no, tomatoes are too soft. you can safely cut mold off things like hard cheeses only.

    Answer by luvschocolate at 11:02 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

  • I wouldn't eat it

    Answer by toybar02 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.