Does anyone watch Supernanny?

I love that show, i take some of her tricks and try them. What have u learned from that show?
I learned how to do a proper time out and how to talk to my children so i don't get over board and as so stressed out.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 7:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Entertainment

• I learned about how to keep your children in their own beds and the taking toys away an putting them in a clear tub so they can see them and earn them back. I love that show I just don't know how some kids can be soooooo bad
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I think she's awesome!  I like her no bullshit approach.  She doesn't let anyone hide behind excuses.  I like watching her but discipline already works in my house again so I haven't taken away anything new from her shows yet.  I'm sure I will though!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I love that show also. My dd is only 14 months old so I haven't really used many of techniques, but I hope to.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 7:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I watch it religiously! And yes, I definitely use her time out technique, works like a charm :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• i did but it was so upsetting to see how people actually allow their children to act.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 8:09 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I used to..but after awhile, it was like watching the same family over and over again. Plus it's only on when my Son is awake and I don't want Him picking up those kids' bad behavior..it's bad enough He might from school!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I watch herwhenever I get the chance she has really good tips and really makes the kids listen and helps the parents learn how to deal with tough situations

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:03 AM on Mar. 2, 2011