Starting to feel guilty....

I haven't had the motivation or energy to actually exercise in several days. My family is coming down with a viral infection of some sort and I was so busy with the grand opening of the new store that I work for.

I have been working out for the last 2 mos on average of 4-5 times a week. Will I be able to get back on the horse when I feel better?

coala

Asked by coala at 7:52 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Do not feel guilty. Life is unpredictable and we are human we get tired, sick and hurt. Just pick up as soon as you can.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 7:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• You're working hard. You'll get back on.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 12:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Yes, sometimes you need to slow down a bit so you don't get sick and totally run down. Take it easy and just concentrate on eating healthy and getting enough rest.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• If you really want to lose the weight you will.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 5:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Sure you will...let your body work out the "sick"....once you feel better, start working out again =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:19 PM on Mar. 7, 2011