If your Birthday is Late Nov/Dec..

Do you feel that you kinda got "ripped" off as a kid having your birthday so close to Christmas.

We are TTC & I am torn to continue to keep trying the next few months as it will result in due dates in late nov & then dec..

pinkcicle709

Asked by pinkcicle709 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Entertainment

• Mine is Dec. 9th, my DH is Dec. 15, DS is Dec 4th, DD is Dec. 30th, and my other DS is Jan 2. Me and my DH were both fine with our birthdays growing up, and my older son's birthday is enough out of the way of the holidays so that he gets his special day, but my DD on the 30th and my DS on the 2nd of Jan got ripped off in a major way. No one wants to go to a party or celebrate on the 30th, because it's just after Christmas, and everyone is too hungover or tired from their New Year's plans to properly celebrate on the 2nd of Jan. So those two are pretty much just me and DH and the kiddos.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:08 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I think Ill go for this month- making me due Nov 29th. Then Ill skip April.
    pinkcicle709

Comment by pinkcicle709 (original poster) at 8:16 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• yep lol my bd is dec. 7th "sighs">>>this year i'll be 45! yikes.
    jbaret

Answer by jbaret at 8:25 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• yes! my birthday is November 25th so b-day and X-mas 1 month apart!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Not until I got older. My birthday is Dec. 13. It wasn't until I was a teen that my parents started giving me Christmas/birthday gifts instead of separate ones. My brother with a late January birthday got cheated more than I did because after Christmas all the money was gone so he rarely got much for his birthday.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• i was born Dec 7 and i will be 38. i never had the birthday Christmas mushed together so no i was not cheated. my half sister was born Christmas day they would do Christmas but her birthday was always done seperate from what i was told.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 5:49 AM on Mar. 2, 2011