Anyoneelse in here adult content

anyone else in here married in their sexual peak and totaly frustrated sexually?? Any helpfull tips or advice??? Thanks.

Southlakeblondy

Asked by Southlakeblondy at 8:31 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• ??? why are you frustrated????
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 10:59 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• This is kind of a vague question- but I can definitely say I'm at my sexual peak and definitely frustrated. My SO and I aren't married, but pretty much- as we say. Anyway, he's not only almost ten years older, but had A LOT of sex in his younger years and now is almost "over it" in a sense. He is no way near your typical man who thinks about it all the time and/or wants it. He works long hours and by the time he gets home f/ teaching, he's always exhausted and burnt out- also still tired on the weekend.....so any excess energy gets spent on our daughter and family things--- and in the end I'm lucky if we have sex once a week (I could go for at LEAST once a day). Soo yea lol, that's probably all tmi, but my advice is talk to your dh and tell him. My SO didn't realize how sexually frustrated I was until we had a talk about it, and now he makes more of an effort when he can :) it has helped though. good luck!!
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 11:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2011