Possible cysts? Maybe Pregnant? IDK... 8 0 (

So some of you may know I believe I am pregnant yet I have negetive HTP tests and blood test....but I've got low back pain, sore boobs, a little more hungry and have a bit of a belly. I'd be 7-11 weeks, probably more like 11 and because I showed early last time I assume I'd do so the second time as well....the pains I am feeling are familiar pains...

well I am going for an ultrasound next Friday (3/11) to rule out cysts..and I'm going nuts. I very strongly feel I am pregnant....but I still feel like maybe I am not because my cervix upon check at my physcial appeared "normal"

I dont know what to think and I hate this waiting game....any hope? wisdom? anything? I am going to be heartbroken if I'm not pregnant even if we were not trying per say because I thought hubby would take this harder and hes actually a little excited about it...our son will be 3 in June and 'd be Due in Sept if I am. I'm kinda treating my body as I am pregnant- taking regular multi vitamins for now, drinking OJ, eating healthy and when I'm hungry and trying not to take much more than tylenol for my back pain and headaches.

For those that care to go and look I'll post my most recent belly pic and last time's belly pic at 14 weeks for comparision. hope this link works http://www.cafemom.com/photos/album.php?album_id=214926&result=added&count=2

stephanieplante

Asked by stephanieplante at 8:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sorry but if you got blood work done and the hormone didn't show up, you aren't pregnant. You are probably just late from the stress. It doesn't mean you won't get pregnant though! HCG can show up as early as 4 days pregnant in the blood. Your levels would be through the roof right now if they took your blood!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• my cousin is a nurse and she said if I had cysts and was pregnant that could be why I was getting negatives
    stephanieplante

Comment by stephanieplante (original poster) at 8:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• and i havent missed a period. they've been on time but off
    stephanieplante

• I have PCOS and cysts the size of large grapes. I've never heard of that and I have been pregnant five times.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• then i guess it's cysts then.....I'll prepare my mind for that
    stephanieplante

Comment by stephanieplante (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• good luck hun! hang in there!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• MusicMom, thats not necessarily true. I had all the symptoms she just listed but kept testing negative on HPT's so I went to the dr. They ran a blood panel and still told me I wasnt pregnant. They told me I had fibroids and a cyst. Turns out I WAS pregnant, 10 weeks along actually. I switched doctors. So... yeah, get an ultrasound and/or a pelvic to be sure.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• thanks for the hope jen... I really really want to be. it wont warrent a change in doctors as the blood test was just something my PCP suggested just to ease my mind because I was going batty. I still am.
    stephanieplante

Comment by stephanieplante (original poster) at 8:46 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Yeah, but do you know how unbelievable RARE that really is?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• i appriciate both the hope and the truth. i just want this badly.
    stephanieplante

Comment by stephanieplante (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Mar. 1, 2011