How do the pick the question of the day?

jenn4443

Asked by jenn4443 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I understand..I was just giving you a hard time. =] It might..but I don't think there was that many bumps or replies on mine today when it got picked. Didn't pay attention till I saw the explosion in my recent activity. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:16 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Id love to hear the answer to this too! One time I had a ? that had the highest bumps and answers and it wasnt chosen. Maybe only cafemom admins can get it? Not sure
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I would also love to hear the answer because I had a question once that someone did a "spin off" of and that one was picked for the question of the day.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Another QOTD inquiry? Sheesh! Guess no one liked my question, huh? lol. I really think it's a random pick..this is my second QOTD but they were very far apart.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:04 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I never get that many comments i guess but i was curious if it went by comments or bumps.
    jenn4443

Comment by jenn4443 (original poster) at 9:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2011