Is anyone else as fearful as I am? I mean deathly afraid to the point of denial?

So, I have been sitting here at my desk, on CM at night and swear I was hearing things....then SO finds a little black turd here and there in the silverware drawer...I continue to hear movement in the kitchen behind me at night...maybe it's not a mouse....maybe it's....the wind outside?? Well, after rewashing ALL the damn silverware AGAIN - literally thousands of mouse droppings in there this time...SO cleans out the cupboards...finds a huge chewed on hole around the pipes....ACK!!! I swear to heaven above...if the horrible creature shows his forbidden face, I will beg, borrow or steal a hotel room!! We cannot have pets or I would have my damn dog and cat in here and that would take care of it but NO!! We get to instead play house with a mouse....or more...

Gonna scream now: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ok, don't feel any better though! :(

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 7:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Home & Garden

• In my last apt. we had teeny tiny little mice. I mean these things were tiny. I didnt like the idea of poisens or even the snappy traps so I got the sticky traps. They worked pretty well except they didnt die instantly, they would either sufficate or they would whine and my SO would take them out to the dumpster still whinning. ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh creepy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• ugh I would talk to who ever your management people are. Go get some traps and put them under your sink. That is all I can say to do for now. You are doing right by washing the dishes again. Maybe put the silverware in plastic bags. Unless the mouse chews through the bag they will be clean.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 7:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Thanks, didn't think of puting the silverware in something else - we have some plastic containers I know we can use....that is a great tip!

NOW!! how do I not be afraid of them - the last place I had mice we caught 23-30 A DAY for 2 MONTHS!!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:04 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• put up some traps
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:07 PM on Nov. 20, 2008