Im a sixteen year old and im going to be a mom in about 9 months. do you think that will make things different with my boyfirend?

mz_lil_cuti3

Asked by mz_lil_cuti3 at 8:01 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• very
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 8:04 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• It's very possible, being so young.
    Anonymous

• A baby always changes a relationship. And when your young it changes it even more.
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 8:05 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Having a baby will bring about changes even with someone who has been married for 20 yrs. It will change things.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 8:06 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Yes, it will. You and your bf should really go and get some couples counseling. You have a tough road ahead of you. Good luck!
    degsyuna

Answer by degsyuna at 8:07 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Oh sweetie, yes it will change. Just like the commercial says "having a baby changes everything" they really do. You are so young but you'll do just fine. It will be stressful at first; I was 32 when I had my son and I was stressed to the max; I hope you aren't but if you are just take a deep breath and concentrate on your child. Being a mom is the hardest, most rewarding job on the planet. Good luck to you all
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 8:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I had to go stalk your page to make sure you weren't my sixteen year old daughter! Whew! Anyway, yes babies change things, for the better and for the worse. It all depends. You are so very young, you need to focus on you and the baby, NOT him. You will have many hurdles of your own in life, don't expect a baby will keep the man.....it doesn't work that way! Do you have the support of both of your sets of parents? That will make a huge difference, for you. You take care of you and your baby first! Some men, and if he is 16, he is still a boy, have a funny way of reacting to responsibilities. He may step up to the plate and be a great support for you and the baby, or he may run azz and elbows away smoking at the heels! But whatever he does, you be strong and rise above!

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 8:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I think it will very much. I'm 20, been married for two years, and we just our first baby and even OUR relationship has changed. You'll have to wait and see!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Yes it will. Dramatically. Parenthood changes EVERYTHING. Which is not to say it's a bad thing... the best thing that ever happened to me is my children. But yes, your relationship and your priorities will change when you become a mom.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:28 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• it can change the relationship but the two of u can make it work if u both want to keep it. Because if he don't want u to keep the baby then there will be major problems.
    sweetlady0409

Answer by sweetlady0409 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2008