How to throw a 8 yr. old party for a girl? (Hello Kitty stuff)

My dd is 7 she wants hello kitty stuff for her party any other suggestion we have a small underground pool so I know what the girls will be doing :) How many girls should I invite? She has 2 good friends that I know of any other suggestions welcome.
Thanks ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Why don't you ask your dd who she would like to invite to her party? That will give you an idea of how and what to plan for her party. By the way, you are so lucky to have a pool. How cool is that ;) If you have a party store in your area, go check it out, if you have not already done so. They might have some really cool decorations and maybe some party favors. I hope your dd has a wonderful birthday.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 9:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Birthday express.com has awesome stuff. Depending on the weather, and if you want it I side or out. Pick the colors depending on the set you pick out. You can find some awesome ideas off of etsy.com if you like to diy stuff.... Good luck
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:22 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I think that four to eight kids is reasonable. ALways like to have an even number, personally. There are a lot of good websites out there and you can also do some of your own home made decor that will be really fun!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 1:18 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Order up Hello Kitty stuff from maybe orientaltrading or something. At 7, I'd allow no more than 7 girls.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I've always heard no more guests than the age of the birthday child. Hello Kitty stuff is so popular now you should have no trouble finding lots of cute stuff, if you don't have a party store nearby, Wally World should have some.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 10:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I have no idea
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 9:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2011