What is happening to me?

I feel very irritable I was fine all day and now I am fixing dinner the kids are arguing my dh is getting on my nerves I have to go feed my dogs my cat is constantly meowing (I think she is in her seasonal cycle)...ug! I just want to shut down....I haven't felt like this in a long time...what could have triggered it...UGH!!!
Thanks ladies for your input...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Health

• maybe you just getting tired. Maybe you just want a little help?
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:50 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• You need a mommy break. Everyone wants something from you and you have no time for yourself. Go lock yourself in the bedroom with a book or take a bath...LOCK THE DOOR!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:51 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• good idea Jakemom07 but they will follow me. Yesterday my dh and I walked and jogged alittle then came home took a shower and all of a sudden I had the allergies it was weird I never had allergies but my dh took care of me but now I feel bothered by everyone. I love them but I want it completely quiet for now. Thanks ladies!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Have DH stay with them if at all possible and catch a movie or go window shopping by yourself
    iwantwins

Answer by iwantwins at 10:01 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• sounds like you need a mommy break I have had times like this and tell my husband I am going to go do______ you need to watch the boys for this length of time unless you want me to go off on you.  usually he will take the boys out to the park or something just so I can have quiet time

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:20 AM on Mar. 2, 2011