Survivor.....Go Home Randy.....lol

Who do you want to leave Survivor tonight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Entertainment

• lol i do not watch survivor but i thought it was funny you posted this!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Just a ping for other suvivor fans. I love this show. It cracks me up every week. They plot, back stab, piss eachother off and all this and they loose weight too. I need to go on the survivor diet...lol

BTW....Randy went home........YEE HAW!
    Anonymous

• I've been wanting Randy to go home since the beginning. I was so glad last night. I cracked up when Crystal was in there, and she was shouting, and everyone heard her and was laughing. Every time they showed Sugar still laughing, I'd crack up all over again. It was priceless.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:37 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Ding dong, Randy's gone. Now if they can get it together to get rid of Crystal and Kenny too...
    Myantek

Answer by Myantek at 10:09 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• YA......CYA RANDY...YOU CREEPY GUY. I laughed so hard when Chrystal cast her vote. It was so funny watching Marcus and Charlie when she was yelling. That was by far the best Survivor tribal I've seen in a long long time!!!!! Does anybody else out there want Bob to win? I want him or Matty to win. Matty's hair line reminds of Eddie Munster....just wanted to get that off my chest...LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 9:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2008