Do some people on here piss you off when...

The read a question you ask and think that they suddenly know you really really well and are really mean and its like they didn't even really read the question? I posted something in the money and work section about a problem i was having regarding my cell phone contract and this lady posted a bunch of crap about how it was my fault and i am an "impulsebuyer" It seriously pissed me off because first of all i am NOT an impulse buyer when it comes to expensive things that require contracts and i wasn't even talking about buying the phones i was talking about changing my plan and i stated that VERY clearly in the question....oh god...sorry vent over!http://www.cafemom.com/answers/755865/Is_it_worth_it_Do_I_have_a_case

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in About CafeMom

• It doesn't piss me off, but it gives me a good laugh. Especially the ones who have invented entire fantasy lives about how I spend my day based on a few answers (like I secretly work for CM, or I'm scared and jealous of them based on THEIR answers proving their life must be so much more awesome than mine). Don't get mad about it, just pity them.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Yes. I do get irritated when people only read what they want to and disregard the rest and then try to pass judgement on me. But we're all just names on a screen so dont worry too much about it.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:14 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• do not get upset at this person. You have your hands full trying to resolve your real problem. This unknown person should not be of any concern to you.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:17 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

Thanks! I try not to let stuff like that bother me but, I am three days without a cigarette (trying so hard to quit!!)  so i think EVERYTHING is bothering me lol!!!

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Yes its very irritating, I read your question about the cell contract and agree with the majority that you have a case and should fight it. A few days ago I posted a question in this category asking how many other women seem to attract, and yes be attracted to, the wrong type of guys but I added just as a way of others knowing what I mean by "the wrong type" and it was more of a venting question because I know for a fact out of the many moms on this site I am not the only one with horrible taste in men and yet several people picked out only on my taste in men and started judging instead of answering the question.
    Anonymous

• read the question and 'her' answers
    wow, she was stretching...maybe she thought she was answering a breast feeding vs bottle question or a poltical ddebate
    lol
    i found funny because she was so off the mark

no not let it bother you, that person was most likley like this with the bank teller, her hair stylist and anyone else she came in contact with
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• It seriously depends on how you take it. For me I don't know who the people I'm interacting to & hence I never get affected...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• yes I was asking a very serious question about helping me get out of this rut i feel like i am and the way i worded it people started trash talking my hubby. who is wonderful and i have been with for almost 15 yrs. and they kept saying that they were sorry i have to deal with this verbal abuse. then when i finally had enough i replied back to answer they question at hand and quit trash talking my hubby and no one has replied since. what good help this site it. i feel like i dont belong here either just like real life. hope u feel better soon and just let it go in one ear and out the other they really dont know u or ur troubles so they really dont understand ur situation. good luck.
    brooklyndm

Answer by brooklyndm at 12:56 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i have someone who does this to me whenever
    i post under my screen name
    she does it to a few people
    not the same chick tho
    Anonymous

• Why do you care so much about the opinion of a total stranger?

Answer by rkoloms at 2:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2011