Am i pregnant?

i havent had sex for a good 7 months.
my period is late by 2-3 weeks.
i have a lot of discharge in my underwear.
some cramps
but that's it.
could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• no.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:15 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• eye rollingbanging head into wall

twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:18 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Well, you never know. I mean, stranger things have happened. You could be the "virgin anonymous", so to speak.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 10:20 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• i doubt it. It sound to me like you may have some sort of infection. I would go to my gyno ASAP!
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• You could be pregnant, even with having "periods". Ever watch "I didn't know I was pregnant." on TLC? It happens.... the best way to know for sure is to go get a blood test. If you havent had sex in 7 months - the hcg test should be waaaaaay positive lol
    MzBurney218

Answer by MzBurney218 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• to ease your mind.... get a home pregnancy test and take it.
    I would say discharge and cramping... not sure.... it could be (if itchy and smelly *sorry*) some type of yeast infection or alot of pressure could be UTI, Bladder or maybe.....something else. Have you been under ALOT of stress ?
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 10:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• no. but n ur case u need to talk to ur dr.
    dona65

Answer by dona65 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Anything is possible...my SIL went into labor not knowing she was pregnant, she was full-term, which I'm assuming you know is roughly 9months, so if you had sex 7months ago, it's possible. She was having "periods" every month, so she never tested, never showed (gained weight, but not pregnant belly), thoughts movements were gas, and they figured she carried him more towards her back which is why she didn't really show or feel movements that wouldn't be confused as anything else...

I guess, though, the only way to know is to take an HPT (if you're that far I along I would hope it would say yes, but apparently that doesn't always happen) or go in for a blood test...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 12:09 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Sounds like an abnormally long ovulation cycle to me. I was pregnant 5 times and did not have discharge issues.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:53 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Doubtful but just go get a test.
    AequitasVeritas

Answer by AequitasVeritas at 11:29 AM on Mar. 2, 2011