Followers of Christ; How do you share Jesus w/o fear?

fordeeperroots

Asked by fordeeperroots at 10:21 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am a Church of Christ christian and while the whole idea of publicly sharing your knowledge is scary and overwhelming, you also have to understand that we were put on this earth to do just that - to seek and save the lost and bring them to Christ. Fear is the opposite of faith. To be a true follower of Christ, you have to mimic what He went has done - all the way up to when He died. We must "die" to our own will and let His will live through us. :)
    MzBurney218

Answer by MzBurney218 at 10:25 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Why would sharing Jesus make me fearful?
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 10:46 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Just keep in mind what you are really here on earth for; to help prepare people to meet heaven. Alot of people may reject but there is always that 1 or 2 that is waiting for someone to share Christ. Luke 15:7 "I say unto you that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than 99 just persons whch need no repentance."
    ptomom678

Answer by ptomom678 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• You can't... period!
    Anonymous

• Just be Christ like... you do not even have to use Christianese language either.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:41 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Actually, a large part of them DON'T share their fake christ without fear. They hide behind the Anon. tab.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:01 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Just live your life. You preach without words in everything you do. Then when asked answer. To go out and proclaim with your mouth the word of God, will always fall on deaf ears. It has the opposite effect that you are looking for.

daps

Answer by daps at 5:35 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Why would you feel you have the right to militantly spread your false reality?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:42 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I would not say fear maybe, but nervousness sometimes. It is natural. I would be disapointing God if I did not speak up for Him. It is always good to pray and ask for protection. To know it is crazy out there sometimes is sane. Am I making sense? lol
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 10:46 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

I agree with this 100%. You can speak volumes with actions without uttering a single word. :)
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 10:47 AM on Mar. 2, 2011