What are some unique/creative/catchy names to use to sell items on Ebay to raise funds for my Susan Komen team?

I am wanting to sell items on Ebay to raise funds for my Susan Komen team.

I woud like to come up with a catchy/creative name that will strike attention to my sales. :)

So far I have set out baby clothes to sell, but I also am looking for additional items (possibly if any home based businesses will donate items, etc) as well.

Any ideas?

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 10:22 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• If you'd like to do a fundraiser with Mia Bella's Scented candles, let me know. You can't sell them on ebay (against company policy) but if you sell them to family and friends I will donate a portion of the profits to your cause. PM for more info. :)
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 10:50 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Depends on what exactly the items are.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:58 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Like I said Ihave some baby clothes right now so I was thinking for them, "Clothes for a cause". For other items I am trying to think of ideas of a general catchy theme to label all of the sales.
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 11:03 PM on Mar. 1, 2011