Sweet smelling discharge?? adult content

This just started today, it doesn't itch or burn or anything and I have NO idea what it could be. I've read that some women experience it during pregnancy so I was wondering what you ladies though? My last period was the beginning of Dec. but I always have irregular cycles....Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• OMG how many times are you going to post this? How about label your question TMI and leave the details of your discharge out of the title for those who don't want to think about such mental pictures at this time.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Ummm excuse me....this is the FIRST time I have posted this question tonight! And if you didn't want to give me an answer, you shouldn't have opened my freakin question!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Plus I didn't put anything graphic in it and every woman has discharge...I came here for some help not for someone to bash me for asking a freakin question!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2011