I'm embarrassed adult content

I'm staying with friends for a short visit. I woke up last night and found my friends DH masturbating in the kitchen of all places. He was looking at an adult mag and well.....I sort of looked for a sec ..then just took off. I can't face him. He can't face me. I didn't tell my friend...I'm not hiding anything...I just don't want to make to much out of this. Should I just pretend all is normal...because it is. We are both terribly embarrassed. I just don't get why the kitchen? The bathroom, I could understand. its so awkward , so I guess just let it go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• are you orderinf all food take out until you are no longer there?

LMAO
    sorry, it is funny , and it will be funny for you - but in the future, not now i am sure
    i would be embarrassed too!

THE KITCHEN!
    how long are you there for?
    I ambetting you will be eating less and losing a few pounds
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Holy cow! How inappropriate when company is staying!!!!! Is this going to be a white elephant in the room? If so, get it out. If you think you can move past it and still be friends with your friend, just keep it to yourself and move on. OMG - I feel for you. How embarassing!!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Just take him aside and say "Let's not make a big deal out of this and forget it ever happened." There's no need to tell your friend, because it'll only make you two more embarrassed and there's no telling how she'd react. Just keep it between you two and let it go.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• have you been able to eat anything that was made in that kitchen since seeing the deed?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:50 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Let it go
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:43 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• LOL, I would have to just laugh it off and pretend it never happened.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 8:05 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Okay, I'm a big mouth but I would have brought this up the very next morning in front of his wife. Embarrassment and shame is a good teacher for adults!!
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:57 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• let it go
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:54 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• LOL...I know, why the kitchen? Its like..I was wondering if he was wanting to get caught. It has made the stay so weird! I'll admit I looked..I couldn't help it, but he looked up and saw me and I took off. I didn't plan on staying until the deed was done, I was just shocked.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• No I've not eaten in the kitchen, I just get the visual every time I walk by....I keep saying its no big deal....but I can't get that image out of my head...I think I will say something to him about keeping it quiet. then ask him to please go in the bathroom and handle it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:54 PM on Mar. 1, 2011