Who is your source of adult conversation/interaction?

My only real good friend that I hang out with moved :( so I've been talking talking venting to DH I need to find another friend lol he likes to listen and talk but poor guy lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• I chat with other moms online. I have friends IRL but they're generally too busy to just sit and shoot the breeze when I have a spare minute, and they don't have kids so they aren't too understanding of my venting.

Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• My DH. But during the day I go to school so I have friends who are my age (I'm older) that I talk to.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 8:07 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I have found some great friends through a local mom group right here on cafemom. We started with play-dates and now do moms nights out and all kinds of other fun stuff.
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 8:08 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Work, my mom and cafe mom.

I can't consider interaction with my hubby as adult in any way.
    mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 8:08 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• lol...i guess when i dont run into pervs, i like talking on my yahoo messenger to strangers but i do got to know them for a some time before i start venting! i love talking to people that dont want to JUST talk about sex, how sexy i look ect, ect, ect., see how boring it is to talk about that?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:09 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• my poor hubby too! when he gets home from work, i am starving for a conversation, but he;s tired and just wants to relax after working all day. personally, i talk to my mom everyday. i can vent to her or just bullsh** and she is happy to talk to me. plus she loves to hear about everthing my baby is doing everyday.
    rachelsmommy78

Answer by rachelsmommy78 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• My SO. I also talk to and visit my parents several times a week.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 9:08 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I can talk to my mother about anything and everything. She is the best woman I have ever met. I hope that I can be as good of a mom and woman as she is.
    Mary_CoreysMom

Answer by Mary_CoreysMom at 9:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• My dh mainly and my mil. I have a few close friends from college but we are scattered across the country and talk about once a month.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 9:23 PM on Nov. 20, 2008