Tongue piercing

How bad does it hurt?

twhite90

Asked by twhite90 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• not to bad IMO... the next couple days your tounge will be swollen though lol I could barely talk
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Eeh... I don't like the piercing done on the tongue anyway....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Mine hurt a LOT! But I loved it. Also most people's heal quickly, but mine hurt everyday for the entire year I had it. I think I am not meant to have piercings. My eyebrow piercing was also infected the entire time I had it too.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:46 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• mine felt like a shot of mouth novacaine.. it was more pressure than anything.. otherwise the first week sucked for food but I loved it otherwise.. then I kept chipping my tooth on the damn stud but I shoudl have gotten a smaller stud
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Mine didnt hurt at all, scariest part for me was watching the needle coming at my face. My tongue didnt swell, I had to keep it a secret from my mom, I tried my hardest to talk normal and she didnt find out for 3 months and the only reason she did find out was because of my cousin... LOL
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 11:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I don,t like them
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2011