Raising Hope

anyone else like watching this show? i love it i get a kick out of maw maw and some of the crazy stuff that goes on with them.

laura970

Asked by laura970 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Entertainment

• OMG!!! We absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE that show!! Most of the actors are from other shows we loved just as well. Tonight's episode has us ROFLOL..."No es mommy, estoy Rosa!"..."One of you is getting fixed or spayed!" CRACK ME UP!!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:15 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I watched most of the first season and thought it was hysterical and then I just stopped watching because I had been busy. The previews always look great.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• you can watch full episodes on fox.com thats what i do when i miss a show.
    laura970

Comment by laura970 (original poster) at 10:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I LOVE Raising Hope, it kind of reminds me of Roseanne. trashy and haphazard on the surface but caring, too. and it's funny as hell. Loved it when Hope barked. all the characters are fantastic, really well written, and I'm so glad to see Shannon Woodward again. she was great on The Riches and is great in this. and Cloris Leachman is always brilliant.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 3:48 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I love it! I never miss a show. like last night's " I'm Flinking"
    Andriya

Answer by Andriya at 4:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2011