Isnt it funny how everything come back around to you in life????

My ex's sister in law kept a picture of him and his ex on her wall forever and it drove me insane...
I always bugged him about contact with his ex (only to know now, its really was just about there son)
I rarely let him do anything because we hardly had any money and i thought he should help with the kids
NOWWWW....

I kept a picture of me and my ex and our kids on the wall forever after getting a new boyfriend, on accident...
He always bugs me about contact with my ex, except me and my ex really do talk on a daily basis, oops
My boyfriends needs and wants are always so much more important than mine, just like my ex's were not important to me... Life has its ways huh...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• It does, and it's nice to see you can see things like that. There's a lesson in everything.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• You have grown.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2011