Just because you are living with someone ...

that doesnt mean you have to follow their stupid rules....

This was said by my 23 year old ( that means she is a year older than me) "future sister in law" .

My brother is in the military and got deployed, before he left he fell in her trap ( I am saying this because she has a history of using guys but he thinks he will be different) , and begged me and my husband to let her stay in our home ( since we have an extra guest room ) until he gets back , because she got kicked out of her rental.

At first I didnt want to but my brother literally begged us and even told us that she thinks she is pregnant and this way I could help her. So we told her she could but we did tell her that she would have to follow house rules ( no drinkiing, smoking, cussing, no coming in and out at all hours of the night and no more than 2 of her friends at a time- that rule is because all her friends are loud and say f*ck at every other word ... ) My husband and I dont do these things at home and especially not around our 2 small kids, so it doesnt make sense that she would get to either.

I mean it isnt like I was going to be on her back ..I mean if a few cuss words slip here and there, if she goes out a few times at night here and there, and if she has more than 2 friends over but they arent excessivly loud... i am not going to say anything.

It has now been 2 months and I am about to literally kick her butt out. I really really dont think she is pregnant ( when I emptied the trash cans there was a ton of tampons in there - enough to where if she was really pregnant there would be a problem for her to bleed that much to need that many) , her being pregnant was the reason that I basically caved and said she could live here.

She is constantly in and out at all hours - leaving the doors wide open, we will come home and she will have like 5-10 people out in our drive way "hanging out" , and one day we even came home and she had a guy in her room with her.

So I am done and when I told her that she is going to have to leave she got mad and said she shouldnt have to because just because she is livng with us doesnt mean she has to follow our stupid rules....GOD I CANT WAIT UNTIL SHE LEAVES !!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Kicked out! Disrespectful. So long!!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• SWEET!!!!! give her a 2 wk notice. OUTon this day! Sorry bro.... she ain't prego, she's in and out at all hrs leaving the door unlocked with my families safety at hand. She is living her b/c of you being her "BF" not for her to tramp others in and out. and if bro wants to continue to "provide for her" (get used) tell him to put some money in an acct for her to get THEM a place....

I really HATE nasty ungrateful people like that.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 11:09 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Oh I forgot to add.... the reason she had to live here and not there own place..... was because the money my brother put back for them she spent it all !!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Kick her out and when your brother asks be honest with him. Was she paying any kind of rent or helping with the bills? She knew the rules when she moved in - even if she had her own place, when renting there are certain rules to living in that home, if she isn't bringing something productive to the household and is essentially being supported fully by you, much like your children are, than she should be treated as one (a child) and honestly pregnant or not if my brother's girl ever spoke to me that way living in my home I'd smack her.
    Anonymous

• wow... I could understand if she was paying rent/bills then she should be able to make her own rules but this is ridiculous.... definately doesn't sound prego to me! Glad you are kicking her out! Did you tell your brother what's been going on?
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• No she doesnt pay anything ! I mena we didnt tell her she had to because my husband has a good job and we dont have a problem with paying for things, I guess we kind of assumed she would buy "extra" food ( like if she didnt like what we had she could buy her own stuff) .... but other than that she didnt pay for anything......not to mention I have to replace the carpet in her room ! ... filthy with food and other things I even found 2 cigg. burns ...... she said it isnt her fault since it is white carpet, but I have 2 toddlers and they have white carpet in their rooms and yet their carpet is clean ! ....

We havent been able to have contact with my my brother ( besides 5 minutes here and there but I dont want to waste those minutes to tell him this stuff) ... htey have talked less and less so hopefully they just move on before he comes home ...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Unfortunately you have allowed her to live in your home as her home. You have to legally evict her. She probably knows that. Good luck on getting her out. She's a parasite and will drain you and your brother when he returns. I'd tell him she's not pregnant so he knows what's up. If she gets pregnant now at least he'll know it's not his. Women like that target military men to get the child support and housing. Protect your family from the leech.
    Anonymous

• Is she paying you anything for rent? or helping with the groceries? Either way she should show you some respect and follow your house rules after all it is YOUR HOUSE.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 5:28 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• She's got 30 days from the day you told her. Post a notice on her door and be ready to change the locks and call the cops on the 31st day. she's not PG. She had a guy in her room? So she's a cheating lying moocher!! Post no trespassing notices and shoot the extra people away. Call the cops if you have too. Make it hard on her. Take out the light-bulbs in that room, strip it down. Make it no fun, not worth staying. And don't feed her. She hasn't paid a thing and she's there under false pretence so you don't own her anything but following legalities.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:26 AM on Mar. 2, 2011