Parental Moments

1.What were the hardest for you / age wise,. stage wise, phase wise and / or moment wise?
2.What were the easiest for you / age wise, stage wise, phase wise and / or moment wise?

1.Mine.. Worst.. Infancy ... colic 14 hours a day for 6 months with food allergies and chronic sonstipation leading in to crying all day anyway
2. 2 years old by far.. he could talk very well for his age and the crying finally lessoned about 50% ( which still at 50% felt like all day sometimes...) it felt finally like he was a normal happy child.. he also went from a daycare center to an In home and I think that was the biggest change we've ever noticed.. he was finally a happy child.. He had NEVER belly laughed, even as an infant. Until that.. I am still amazed at 3 years old watching him laugh since Its been so few and far between

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• Each of my children were different, so the answer would be different for each of them, but I have to agree with you on the infant stage. My middle child screamed all the time as a baby, and the doctor said it wasn't colic. He only let up on me a little bit when he learned to crawl and had a bit of independence, but Heaven forbid I wasn't in direct eyesight, because that's when the tantrums started, and he had/has some massive tantrums. The easier times have been when my two older kids became more independent, getting dressed on their own, et cetera.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2011