Absolutely Refused to Eat at Daycare Today

I work at the daycare my son attends and he refused to eat his breakfast so i thought well surely he will want to eat his lunch and didnt make a deal out of it...come lunch time he would not touch anything on his plate...he loves peas and banana's but I realize he hates tuna noodles so i was just tryign to get him to eat peas or banana's. Nothing not even his milk. He slept good despite not eating and he just got over RSV but has had a huge appetite at home. Just don't understand why he wont eat at daycare? So frustrating! :/

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Give it more than one day. If this goes on continuously, then I would worry, but he just might have been off today.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• don't stress over it....kids won't starve themselves....he'll eat when he's hungry, don't force it
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• my son will often skip meals or refuse food and then when he is on a growth spurt he eats me out of house and home. Perhaps there is too much to do to eat?
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 4:42 PM on Mar. 2, 2011